2017 will be an exciting year as Cheshire Medical Center/Dartmouth-Hitchcock Keene celebrates its 125th anniversary!
Please join me in celebrating our 125-year tradition of caring for the health of our community with a gift to the 2017 Employee Giving Campaign. Your gift will help us reach this year’s Anniversary goal of a $125,000 dollars to benefit patients in need of financial assistance. Gifts of any size make a difference, and your donation stays right here in our community.
- The Leadership Team has helped us distribute the Employee Giving Brochure for this campaign. If you have not received one please see the attached copy.
- Please use the form in the brochure to make your gift and forward it in a confidential inter-office envelope directed to Jim Boden, Development Office.
- Employees are encouraged to participate via a payroll deduction; it’s easy to Give!
- $2 for 26 paychecks = $52
- $5 for 26 paychecks = $130
- $10 for 26 paychecks = $260
- $20 for 26 paychecks = $520
- Key Dates to note:
- December 16: All payroll deduction forms need to be turned into the Development Office in order to begin deductions with the first paycheck of 2017.
- January 26: All donation forms need to be turned into the Development Office to be entered into the raffle drawing.
- Gifts made after these dates and before June 30 will still be gratefully accepted and recognized as contributions in the 2017 Fiscal Year.
- All participating employees are entered into our raffle prize drawing that will take place on January 27, 2017 to win:
- 1 three-month VIP employee parking spot/4 prizes
- 1-Hour Massage/2 prizes
- $20 Café Cards/20 prizes
- Golf Green Fees for a foursome for one round of golf (2017 season, Bellows Falls Country Club)
- Four Tickets to Fisher Cats game – opening day.
- All participating employees are recognized by:
- Your name listed in our Annual Report
- Your name on our Giving Tree on a leaf ($1-$499) or plum ($500+)
- Gifts of $260 or more receive 6 months of free coffee/tea from the Art Nichols Café (starts July 2017)
Questions? Comments? Suggestions? Stop by my office (Kingsbury House), email me, talk to me in the hallway or call me at ext. 6810. Whatever it takes. Please help support Cheshire Medical Center’s 125 years of caring for our neighbors.
Thank you for helping us care for our community.